§ I. General information
- Whenever necessary you can contact us traditionally by writing to the address of our headquarter (indicated in point 1) above), by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone: 00 48 22 535 30 50.
§ II. Collected and processed data
- In this section we have set out:
- the general categories of data that we process;
- the source and specific categories of data;
- the purposes for which we process data for;
- the legal bases of the processing.
- numbers of users requesting services managed by us and our partners, along with time and duration of visits,
- numbers of users displaying our advertisements, along with amount of impressions and clicks they generated,
- data of effectiveness of our advertisements, including categories and profiles, to which users have been assigned to,
- technical data of users’ web browsers and operating systems,
- regional settings and approximate location,
- anonymized IP addresses.
- Agencies such as:
- DMP partners, including the following entities:
- Adobe https://www.adobe.com/pl/privacy/policy.html
- Eyeota https://www.eyeota.com/privacy-policy/
- Liveramp https://liveramp.com/privacy/
- Lotame https://www.lotame.com/about-lotame/privacy/
- Nielsen https://www.nielsen.com/pl/pl/privacy-policy.html
- Oracle https://www.oracle.com/legal/privacy/marketing-cloud-data-cloud-privacy-policy.html
- AdSquare https://www.adsquare.com/privacy/
- DSP partners, including the following entities:
- Adform https://site.adform.com/privacy-center/overview/
- AppNexus https://www.appnexus.com/platform-privacy-policy
- BidTheatre https://www.bidtheatre.com/privacy-policy
- Google https://policies.google.com/privacy?gl=pl
- MediaMath https://www.mediamath.com/privacy-policy/
- The Tradedesk https://www.thetradedesk.com/general/privacy
- SSP partners, including the following entities:
- AdOcean https://adocean-global.com/pl/company/privacy-policy/
- AdThink https://adthink.com/terms/privacy/
- ADX https://www.adx.ae/English/Pages/privacypolicy.aspx
- Appnexus https://www.appnexus.com/platform-privacy-policy
- Bidswitch https://www.bidswitch.com/privacy-policy/
- Epom https://epom.com/privacy-policy
- Exoclick https://www.exoclick.com/privacy-and-cookies-policy/
- Gamoshi https://www.gamoshi.com/privacy-policy
- GothamAds https://gothamads.com/privacy-policy
- iBillboard http://www.ibillboard.com/scripts/block/cookies_and_privacy_en.php
- Improve Digital https://www.improvedigital.com/privacy-policy/
- OpenX https://www.openx.com/legal/privacy-policy/
- Pubmatic https://pubmatic.com/legal/privacy-policy/
- Pulsepoint https://www.pulsepoint.com/privacy-policy/platform
- Smart Ad Server http://rtbplus.smartadserver.com/privacy-policy
- Stroer https://www.stroeer.com/en/service/privacy-policy.html
and other entities to which we provide our services and entities providing services to us, such as our tech providers.
We underline that we never share any personal data, we may only share usage data. Please consider checking the privacy policies of the above entities.
§ III. Cookies and other technical means
- We are storing on users’ computer systems telephone or other device from which you access cookie files (small text files) containing anonymous identifier (alphanumerical).
- We are also using other technical means necessary to provide its advertising services, such as tracking pixels (accessing cookie files) and mobile identifiers.
- Cookie files:
- collect data regarding your use of the website, and their main purpose is to facilitate the use of the website and customize the website to your needs and expectations;
- are placed on the user’s end device and may also be placed on behalf advertisers and partners cooperating with us;
- do not store information constituting personal data of the user;
- are not used to determine the identity of the user;
- are used on the website, based on the acceptance of recommended settings of the website user expressed through appropriate software settings, in particular through a web browser.
- ID cookies: these are cookies that remember an anonymous identifier that we have assigned to you
- Technical cookies: these are cookies that are saved when our partner is allowed to set their own cookie on our coverage.
§ IV. Opting out
- You may prevent data collection, processing and transmission to third parties by downloading and storing a following cookie in https://www.cloudtechnologies.pl/opt-out a web browser it is using. If you are using more than one web browser or more than one computer system, a cookie must be downloaded and stored in each of the browsers. Clearing a browser’s cache from cookies will require re-downloading of an opt-out cookie. Downloading an opt-out cookie is equivalent to using “Do not sell my personal data” functionality as required by the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act).
- You may also disable cookies and local storage in its web browser. However, it will hinder web browsing experience, as many websites are using cookies to store user preferences.
§ V. Your rights
- You are entitled to:
- the right to access your data and receive a copy thereof, i.e. obtain information whether we process your personal data and specific information about such processing;
- the right to rectify (amend) their data, i.e. request to amend inaccurate personal data;
- the right to delete data, restrict the processing of data, provided that one of relevant ground for such action apply;
- the right to object to data processing;
- the right to data transfer, i.e. receive data you provided us with in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and if necessary to request transmitting those data to another controller;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- and the right to withdraw consent.
§ VI. International transfers of your personal data
Should the relationship with one of our clients or partners involve cross-border data flows outside the European Union, our partner shall formally undertake to comply with the best data protection standards set out by GDPR.
§ VII. Retaining and deleting personal data
- This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of data.
- If we are the data processor of your personal data that we process in accordance with the data controller’s instructions such data shall not be kept for longer than specified by the data controller.
- If we are the data processor of your personal data we will retain your personal data for a minimum period of 12 months following your subscription.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
- Usage data are not personal data and may be stored up to 24 months.
§ VIII. Amendments
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a latest version on our website. A new policy enters into force immediately after its publication on the website.
- We will inform you of any such changes via email notification or notification on our website.